TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our ticket purchasing system. These terms and conditions of use regulate access to and use of the internet site whose uniform locator resource (URL) is www.deliriotickets.com.
By accessing, browsing and/or using the site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and irrevocably accept the general terms and conditions described herein for the purchase of the right to enter Carpa Delirio and/or ticket office, as applicable.
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE:
- Box office sales for Delirio functions open to the public are subject to availability at the time of purchase.
- The user agrees to provide the accurate personal information required for the ticketing process, and is solely responsible for any information provided that is not accurate.
- Whoever provides false information or uses the box office for falsification or adulteration will be responsible under the terms of the Colombian criminal code.
- Purchases made in our system are subject to verification of payment by debit or credit card by the issuing bank or financial institution for which the purchase is made, as well as verification of the data submitted.
- The client accepts that the data of the event, the number of tickets, location, value, date and time of the event, have been reviewed by the client, and that the information entered and/or selected is the client’s responsibility.
- In the event that the client has effectively completed the purchase process of the right to income and/or the ticket office through our system and has acquired the right to 1 or more tickets for a particular selected event, Delirio will separate and not make further available the said ticket even if the event has started.
- Once the purchase process has finished through our system, we will send the customer a proof of payment in which a transaction number will be recorded, the units of tickets purchased, value, taxes, and other charges applicable to each transaction made.
- Delirio is not obliged to make monetary refunds for errors in date, time, value, or in general for reasons beyond the client’s own responsibility. Furthermore, monetary refunds will not be available for unclaimed tickets once the event is over.
- Delirio is not obliged to replace lost, stolen, damaged or broken tickets, these are the sole responsibility of the client.
- Purchases made through the system are understood as being made under the terms of Colombian legislation, in particular Law 527 of 1999 (which authorizes digital signatures); whereby all transactions, inquiries and purchases are considered to have been signed electronically by the client, who is bound by the legal terms of the legal business carried out.
- The customer acknowledges and accepts that Delirio does not control in any way the pages, platforms or payment gateways or banking entities through which the transactions with credit cards are made. Consequently, there are no circumstances under which Delirio is responsible for the handling of the information provided by users, nor the handling of the transmission and filing of the aforementioned information, on the occasion of the execution of said transactions.
- The client accepts that to reclaim the ticket(s) acquired through our system, at the sales points or ticket office of the event, the client and holder of the credit card used to make the payment must, and indeed be willing to, present the credit card with which the purchase was made, present the original credit card and original identity document, and the proof of payment corresponding to the transaction. Third parties, powers, notices of a loss of documents or denouncements, criminal reports or authorizations made to third parties for the collection of tickets will not be not accepted.
- The client is responsible for taking the appropriate technology security measures and for acting diligently when accessing our ticketing system. Part of this diligence involves having antivirus programs for handling malware, spyware and similar tools on the devices through which customers access our system.
- Should the event be modified, postponed, or canceled, for any reason, Delirio will announce to its clients the mechanisms through which a request can be made for a refund of the money paid to the ticket office, or a re-assignment of the ticket, so that the clients, should they accept , can attend another function. The return of said money or ticket reallocations will be made within 8 working days following the notification and acceptance of the client
- Delirio reserves the right to add, modify or substitute artists, as well as vary the programs, prices, locations and capacity of the stage or location of the function.
- Delirio reserves the right of admission. At the time of entry to the event, attendees are subject to security measures, and those who refuse to submit to these controls will be prohibited entry to the event.
- The use of false or adulterated tickets may result in criminal liability.
- Should the client choose to have an e-ticket sent to his e-mail, this can be presented on his mobile phone or via a print out. In the case of a print out each e-ticket must be presented separately. The client should keep in mind that each PDF file will have a different QR code that will be verified at the entrance of the event. Entry is only valid with one e-ticket per person.
- E-tickets can be printed in color or in black and white. It is important that the QR code is printed clearly and on a white background.
- In the case of reprinting or copying an e-ticket, the client must take into account that the duplicate will not be used for admission, the first copy scanned will be the only valid e-ticket, all others will be invalid.
- The client must not lose the e-ticket after entering the event, it will be needed to locate the client’s table, since the location and number of the table chosen at the time of purchase appear on the e-ticket.
- If the client does not receive the confirmation email, the client should contact the Delirio team for help.
- The client must take into account that if the e-ticket cannot be read at the entrance, a request must be made to print a ticket at the ticket office, which will incur an additional cost of $10,000 pesos. We therefore recommend that the client take all necessary precautions to ensure that the printed copy is perfect
- Delirio will not be held responsible for problems or difficulties that originate with the copy or adulteration of the e-ticket. The client should avoid making copies or reprints, take all necessary precautions, and keep the e-tickets in a safe place.
- Customers who choose to receive their tickets via e-ticket assume all responsibility in the event that said entry is submitted in duplicate, photocopy or falsified, thus causing a loss of all the rights granted for access to the event.
- The client must avoid being cheated, must not buy printed e-ticket tickets, or buy tickets through resellers or unknown persons.
- Changes to or refunds for tickets will not be accepted except in the case of canceled events.
- The customer shall be liable for damages that Delirio may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of a breach of these terms and conditions or the law. The client acknowledges and accepts that access to and use of the ticketing system is made under his own account, risk and responsibility.
- The client expressly acknowledges and accepts that Delirio is not responsible for the defamatory, offensive, illegal and/or criminal behavior of clients.
- Any difference and/or disagreement generated between parties will be settled legally as applicable under Colombian law; the client is obliged to submit claims directly to Delirio and use all alternative methods of dispute resolution.
- In accordance with the Statute of Consumer Law, the client may, in the case of non-contact sales, exercise the right of withdrawal under the terms and conditions of the law.
- Delirio reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice to customers. Any modification will come into force and take effect against related third parties from the moment of its publication on the website or wherever else is applicable.
- These terms and conditions and the information regarding the processing policy form a single document that must be interpreted and complied with as a whole.
- In the case of any request, complaint or suggestion, the client can communicate with Delirio via the landline number (+57 2) 893 7680 or via WhatsApp +57 310 372 6591.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS.
- The Delirio Foundation is not obliged to refund money for errors regarding dates, hours, registered values, or, in general, for reasons beyond their own responsibilities.
- The Delirio Foundation is not obliged to replace lost, damaged, broken or stolen tickets, these are the entire responsibility of the user.
- The Delirio Foundation may cancel, modify or postpone an event due to external factors, force majeure or fortuitous event; should such a situation present itself the respective information will be published and users who have made a ticket purchase will be informed and told of the procedure to follow to request a refund or change of ticket for another date.
- In the case that the event be modified, postponed or canceled, for any reason, Delirio will announce to users the mechanisms through which they will be able to request: (I) The refund of the money paid by the ticket office, or (II) the reassignment (change) of the ticket office so that the users, if they expressly accept the offer, can attend another function at the same location and/or for the same amount paid.
- Refunds: The Delirio Foundation will reimburse the entire value paid by the users for the tickets pertaining to the event that has been canceled, modified or postponed, including the applicable costs corresponding to card commissions and any additional charges paid.
- Reassignment to another event: The user, after receiving an offer from the Delirio Foundation, may choose within the different dates of the schedule of the presentations of the show Delirio, to make effective the change of the same one by which the user chooses. Once the decision of the user has been communicated within 2 (two) days, the Delirio Foundation will deliver the corresponding ticket to the user, thus allowing them to enter the event.
- The return and/or reassignment of the ticket cannot be made after a period of 15 (fifteen) business days, counted from the announcement.
- The Delirio Foundation undertakes to return the corresponding value to the box office, or to solve the problem presented, in accordance with the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the user, under the terms and conditions of article 47 of Law 1480 of 2011 (Statute of the consumer).
- In any of the above cases, users may submit a claim for a refund through the customer service line +57 (2) 893 7680 or WhatsApp +57 310 372 6591, which must include their corresponding data and the object of the Petition, Complaint, Claim or Suggestion (PQRS).